SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded down 14.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Over the last week, SkinCoin has traded up 37.8% against the US dollar. One SkinCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SkinCoin has a market cap of $875,187.91 and approximately $53,338.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00045081 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.07 or 0.00238294 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.13 or 0.00088683 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skincoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency for making bets, accepting and sending payments for game skins in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2. Skincoin Tokens (SKIN) are to be released via the Ethereum blockchain platform. Tokens shall be used for trading with game sites, buying/selling skins, making bets on gambling and betting platforms. “
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SkinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.