Sentinel (CURRENCY:DVPN) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Sentinel has a market cap of $134.39 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentinel coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0233 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Sentinel has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinel is a modern VPN backed by the blockchain anonymity and security. The Sentinel token (SENT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to reward the users who share unused bandwidth within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Sentinel
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.