Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded up 37.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Bitcoin Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00000198 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Classic has a market cap of $70,324.70 and $635.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Classic has traded down 35% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zenon (ZNN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.06 or 0.00082848 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Helix (HLIX) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Bitcoin Classic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Classic is a cryptocurrency, blockchain platform with upgradeability, smart-contract platform. Bitcoin Classic aims to allow users to build websites based on smart-contracts. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Classic
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.