SUN (old) (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 14th. One SUN (old) coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0266 or 0.00000076 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SUN (old) has traded down 99.9% against the U.S. dollar. SUN (old) has a market capitalization of $152,457.26 and $22.37 million worth of SUN (old) was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001981 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.30 or 0.00070415 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00048210 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
SUN (old) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment filled with unlimited imaginations. It is a crucial component of the TRON DeFi. Together with the other developed decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, it enriches the whole TRON ecosystem. It may also take part in decentralized lending, insurance, liquidity, stable coins, etc. SUN is completely initiated, driven and developed by the SUN community. All of SUN’s functionalities will be implemented by open-source smart contracts, and is wholly operated by the community. The functionalities are developed based on community initiatives. All proposals and decision making are voted via SUN within the community, minority obeys majority. SUN will be deployed to the TRON Virtual Machine with smart contract, becoming a nexus closely correlated with other existing DeFi projects Telegram | Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling SUN (old)
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN (old) directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SUN (old) should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SUN (old) using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SUN (old) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN (old) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.