Defis Network (CURRENCY:DFS) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 14th. Defis Network has a total market capitalization of $1.51 million and $113,662.00 worth of Defis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Defis Network coin can currently be bought for $4.08 or 0.00007036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Defis Network has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00046960 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.56 or 0.00243940 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00095479 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001724 BTC.
Defis Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Users can play DFS games, invest their winnings, and withdraw them quickly to exchanges without facing bots, insider gaming, unfair play or other issues that the current DFS markets face today. DFS feature its own network of unique games exclusively found on Digital Fantasy Sports that no other site has. Instead of complicated verification processes, DFS users can sign up for an online wallet just by using their email. We don’t have any limitations on countries, territories, or nationalities. Everyone can play. With the development and attractions of the cryptocurrency technology, a lot can be done to benefit the players and fans- bringing them more earnings, better cashing out systems as well as more fantasy games. Digital Fantasy Sports has created an ER20 token called DFS that provides a simple secure interface between the players and the league action that they love. DFS is used as an in-game currency on our Digital Fantasy Sports Network creating a transparent network based on Blockchain and Smart Contract technology. “
Defis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Defis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Defis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Defis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Defis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.