bZx Protocol (CURRENCY:BZRX) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. bZx Protocol has a market capitalization of $97.37 million and $31.82 million worth of bZx Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, bZx Protocol has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One bZx Protocol coin can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00000527 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00046960 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.56 or 0.00243940 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00095479 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001724 BTC.
About bZx Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “bZx is not itself an exchange, but a protocol that can be integrated into the current exchange infrastructure. Exchanges and relays are incentivized by fees denominated in the BZRX protocol token (BZRX) to offer decentralized margin lending and margin trading services. Assets are valued and liquidated via competing oracle providers. By decoupling the valuation and liquidation of assets from the protocol, the oracle marketplace approach allows competition to drive the oracle provider fee to its marginal cost while encouraging experimentation and flexibility. The new BZRX token will be launched on the Ethereum mainnet Monday, July 13th, 2020.BZRXv1 token holders can easily migrate to the new BZRX token using the Staking Dashboard here Token holders will need to migrate in order to unlock their BZRX tokens.Token holders will need to migrate to the new token by the time the platform relaunches in August to qualify for Fee Sharing.BZRXv1 token holders will have 1 year from the launch of the new token on July 13, 2020, to migrate their holdings to BZRX tokens. “
Buying and Selling bZx Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bZx Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bZx Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bZx Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bZx Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bZx Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.