Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. During the last seven days, Ankr has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Ankr coin can currently be bought for about $0.0918 or 0.00000159 BTC on popular exchanges. Ankr has a total market cap of $703.16 million and approximately $59.57 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00046639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.37 or 0.00240196 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $55.01 or 0.00095491 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
Ankr Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ankr is a distributed computing platform that aims to leverage idle computing resources in data centers and edge devices. What Ankr enables is a Sharing Economy model where enterprises and consumers can monetize their spare computing capacities from their devices, on-premise servers, private cloud, and even public cloud. This enables Ankr to provide computing power much closer to users at a much cheaper price. The Ankr mainnet launched on July 10th, 2019 The Ankr Chain and token swap: Ankr native token and the current ERC 20 token will co-exist together, each with its own purposes. The Ankr native token will run on the Ankr Chain mainnet and will be used to power the network, purchase services on the Ankr platform and incentivize compute resource providers. It can also be staked. Therefore, the token swap is optional and is only required in case a user wants to utilize any service in the Ankr platform, including staking purposes. The Ankr ERC 20 token will continue to provide the necessary liquidity on all the exchanges that listed us. “
Buying and Selling Ankr
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ankr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.