Swipe (CURRENCY:SXP) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One Swipe coin can currently be purchased for about $2.11 or 0.00005048 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Swipe has traded 20.8% lower against the US dollar. Swipe has a total market capitalization of $395.86 million and $172.13 million worth of Swipe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002390 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00054285 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002389 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.71 or 0.00125940 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00012899 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00044677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swipe will create a platform that will be accessible to users worldwide via an Apple or Android device which enables them to buy, sell, or pay with cryptocurrencies at millions of locations. The plan to execute this vision starts with creating a highly-secure bank-grade digital Wallet infrastructure that will host multiple blockchain systems tied to a traditional debit card. With these two products, users will be able to buy or sell cryptocurrencies to traditional fiat and they may link it to their traditional bank accounts while having the ability to store these cryptocurrencies on the Wallet to spend it via the debit card at millions of locations worldwide. The ecosystem powering the product line will be fueled by its native cryptocurrency Swipe Token (SXP), which will be used as gas throughout the whole platform as gas. For every interaction on the network, it will require SXP to perform the transaction similar to gas on Ethereum. “
Swipe Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swipe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swipe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swipe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swipe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swipe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.