EvenCoin (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One EvenCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. EvenCoin has a market cap of $55,964.83 and approximately $171,200.00 worth of EvenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EvenCoin has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $345.53 or 0.00732135 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $565.86 or 0.01198991 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003540 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000052 BTC.
EvenCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Envion builds fully automatized mobile mining units inside standardized intermodal shipping containers that can be shipped to any location in the world within days or weeks. Envion mining units use low-priced green energy directly at the source — near the shore, in the desert or in other remote locations. The EVN token is an ERC-20 Ethereum-based token that grants their holders the right to receive 100% of the earnings from Envion's proprietary mining operation, 35% of Envion’s earnings with third-party operations and voting rights. “
EvenCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EvenCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EvenCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EvenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EvenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EvenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.