Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Covesting coin can currently be bought for $0.45 or 0.00000954 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Covesting has traded up 8.2% against the dollar. Covesting has a total market cap of $8.16 million and $225,716.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002105 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00058708 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.66 or 0.00131959 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00013357 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.58 or 0.00045449 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. The COVESTING Token is an ERC20 utility token built on Ethereum blockchain, designed to be used by members within the COVESTING platform. Thus, demand for (COV) correlates with the trading volume and activity on the platform.COV token is not available in the United States or other jurisdictions where transactions in such ERC-20 tokens/cryptocurrencies as COV is prohibited by lawDue to a Kucoin hack, Covesting performed a token swap. From 7/10/2020 all addresses holding the $COV token received new tokens. Starting from 7:00am UTC and until the process completion notice all token holders were advised not to move their tokens. “
Buying and Selling Covesting
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.