42-coin (CURRENCY:42) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. 42-coin has a total market cap of $4.16 million and $4,251.00 worth of 42-coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 42-coin coin can now be bought for approximately $99,108.35 or 2.09957733 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, 42-coin has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00012999 BTC.
- ICOBID (ICOB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MiloCoin (MILO) traded 55.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PLNcoin (PLNC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. 42-coin’s total supply is 42 coins. The official website for 42-coin is 42-coin.org. 42-coin’s official Twitter account is @42newchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everything about 42 coin is 42 – apart from the transaction fees and difficulty retargetting – 0.00000001 and 7.5mins. A scrypt coin with 42 coins max, a 42 second block time, with superblocks giving 10 times the standard block reward of 0.0000420 42's. 42 coin is a cryptocurrency with completed emission, fair distribution (no ICO, premine or instamine) and both private and public transaction support. The maximum supply of 42 coins makes the remaining 41.99 extremely rare. The innovative deflationary model provides a constant rise in incentives both for miners and long term investors. 42-coin delivers a hybrid of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake transaction confirmation methods and represents a new way of securing the network against 51% attacks. “
42-coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 42-coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 42-coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 42-coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 42-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 42-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.