Sylo (CURRENCY:SYLO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Sylo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Sylo has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar. Sylo has a total market cap of $13.67 million and approximately $443,468.00 worth of Sylo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XIO (XIO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- SENSO (SENSO) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHENG (SHENG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anchor Neural World Token (ANW) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- NairaX (NIRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- MDUKEY (MDU) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Sylo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sylo Protocol is a decentralized communication protocol that facilitates safe and standardized connectivity between users and Connected Applications on the Sylo network. Development is underway to implement the Sylo Protocol as a fully decentralized autonomous communication, storage, and payment network able to be utilized by third-party Connected Applications. The Sylo main token (SYLO) will be a utility token used to access and fuel the Sylo Protocol in a fully decentralized, blockchain context. SYLOs will be required to access the Sylo Protocol, and to enable real-time communication (video, voice, messaging, data streaming), charged communications, and for decentralized storage, profile and address book management. “
Buying and Selling Sylo
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sylo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sylo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sylo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sylo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sylo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.