SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGIX) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. One SingularityNET coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.41 or 0.00000857 BTC on exchanges. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $356.89 million and approximately $11.13 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.69 or 0.00061842 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.80 or 0.00141228 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00013815 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $386.82 or 0.00805724 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.25 or 0.00046343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularityNET is a protocol for coordinating, discovering, and transacting AI algorithms at scale. SingularityNET makes a decentralized global market for AI services possible in which parties own their own data. “
SingularityNET Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.