Meme (CURRENCY:MEME) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last week, Meme has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Meme coin can now be purchased for about $477.71 or 0.01004581 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Meme has a market cap of $13.38 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of Meme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $205.58 or 0.00432320 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00004286 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00006954 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000235 BTC.
Meme Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Meme Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meme should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Meme using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.