Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Delphy coin can currently be bought for $0.0247 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges. Delphy has a market cap of $1.53 million and approximately $306,530.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Delphy has traded up 41.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.57 or 0.00061941 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.61 or 0.00141615 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00013822 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $383.52 or 0.00803275 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00046307 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Delphy is decentralised prediction market platform developed on the Ethereum network. Through the Delphy platform, users share their knowledge and predictions regarding the possibles outcomes of current & future events. At the moment Delphy is only focused on the digital assets markets, but their goal is to progress to different markets such as sports and politics. The DPY token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issue by Delphy, mainly used to buy/sell positions in the possible outcomes of an event. “
Delphy Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Delphy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Delphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.