Bounce Token (CURRENCY:AUCTION) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Bounce Token coin can now be purchased for $32.15 or 0.00067390 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bounce Token has a market capitalization of $67.01 million and $6.13 million worth of Bounce Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bounce Token has traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002282 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.49 or 0.00074380 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.82 or 0.00121183 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.44 or 0.00176970 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,558.14 or 0.07457102 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,653.11 or 0.99870725 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.38 or 0.00855887 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bounce Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Auction (AUCTION) is designed to operate swap pools. A pool creator sets the following parameters:The number of tokens he wants to swap offThe maximum amount of ETH he would accept to swapDuration of the poolFixed price swap or dynamic price swapAfter the pool creator creates the pool, people can come and use ETH to auction and get the tokens. A participant needs to send an ETH transaction to the pool’s address within the pool expiration time. A swap is successful if the accumulated ETH deposit in the pool is less or equal to the bounce level, which is the maximum amount of the ETH allowed to be received. Any additional ETH deposit when the accumulated ETH deposit is greater than the maximum ETH amount will be bounced off and sent back to the sender’s addresses. In simple words, there is a limited quantity of swap allocations in each pool and users need to compete with each other to get swap opportunities. When a pool goes live, a user can send ETH to the bounce pool. A transaction will be bounced back to the user if there is no longer allocation in the pool. Bounce Token (BOT) is migrating to Auction (AUCTION). The migration from BOT token to AUCTION token marks a new journey of Bounce decentralized auction and Bounce certified auction. Migrating BOT to AUCTION allows users to participate in both the Bounce decentralized and Bounce certified auctions. “
Buying and Selling Bounce Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bounce Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bounce Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bounce Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bounce Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounce Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.