Only1 (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Only1 coin can now be purchased for about $0.72 or 0.00001506 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Only1 has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. Only1 has a total market capitalization of $26.69 million and approximately $2.21 million worth of Only1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00062417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.48 or 0.00140970 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00013922 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $383.36 or 0.00800898 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.30 or 0.00046580 BTC.
Only1 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LikeCoin is a social-media-oriented cryptocurrency based on the ERC20 algorithm. LIKE is used as a medium for reward content providers by receiving “likes” or direct payments from readers and audiences. LikeCoin decentralized token main role is to promote a movement to redistribute the income generated by content creation. “
Buying and Selling Only1
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Only1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Only1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Only1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Only1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Only1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.