sUSD (CURRENCY:SUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. sUSD has a total market cap of $264.11 million and approximately $11.49 million worth of sUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One sUSD coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, sUSD has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00063972 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.10 or 0.00149568 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.17 or 0.00805193 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00046942 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “sUSD is a stablecoin that scales while avoiding the risks of centralized off-chain assets will be a huge benefit for the entire trading ecosystem. It will provide fast interexchange settlement, stable trading against ERC-20 assets, and a safe place to park value without the need to settle into fiat. The network is built on the Ethereum blockchain and it employs two tokens, both of which are ERC20 compatible. The Havven network has been released as an open source protocol so that anyone can integrate with it, including exchanges and decentralized platforms. “
sUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as sUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade sUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy sUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for sUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for sUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.