ShipChain (CURRENCY:SHIP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 15th. One ShipChain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. ShipChain has a total market capitalization of $426,489.31 and approximately $371.00 worth of ShipChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ShipChain has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00064693 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002865 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.08 or 0.00149678 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014422 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $385.69 or 0.00812189 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.18 or 0.00046714 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ShipChain is an Ethereum-based shipment tracker platform. The ShipChain system is fully integrated across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep. The ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software. SHIP is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on ShipChain's ecosystem. “
ShipChain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShipChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShipChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShipChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShipChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShipChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.