REVV (CURRENCY:REVV) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One REVV coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00000360 BTC on major exchanges. REVV has a market capitalization of $47.21 million and $2.37 million worth of REVV was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, REVV has traded down 6.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.24 or 0.00064118 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002824 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.29 or 0.00142649 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.78 or 0.00014370 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $397.65 or 0.00843043 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The REVV token is a fungible cryptographic token that exists on the Ethereum blockchain. A fungible token is an asset that is interchangeable with tokens of the same type so that one REVV token always has the same value and properties as any other single REVV token. REVV is the main utility token and in-game currency of the branded motorsports games produced by Animoca Brands, including F1 ® Delta Time, an upcoming title based on MotoGP™ intellectual property, and a third title to be announced soon. REVV is being leveraged as a cross-title utility and the driving force behind the Play-to-Earn model. “
Buying and Selling REVV
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REVV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REVV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REVV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REVV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REVV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.