Oasis Network (CURRENCY:ROSE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Oasis Network coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00000504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Oasis Network has a market capitalization of $364.28 million and approximately $60.44 million worth of Oasis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Oasis Network has traded down 1.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Telos (TLOS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00001661 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Oasis Network Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 29th, 2020. Oasis Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. Oasis Network’s official website is oasisprotocol.org. The official message board for Oasis Network is medium.com/oasis-protocol-project. The Reddit community for Oasis Network is https://reddit.com/r/oasislabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oasis Network’s official Twitter account is @OasisLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Oasis Protocol Foundation looks to support projects focused on making that privacy-first Internet a reality. From building privacy-preserving applications to developing more powerful tools for the network, to improving how it operates. “
Oasis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oasis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oasis Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oasis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oasis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oasis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.