Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Lambda coin can now be bought for $0.0158 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges. Lambda has a total market capitalization of $22.67 million and $2.36 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lambda has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.09 or 0.00065046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.83 or 0.00150278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00014639 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $380.60 or 0.00796265 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.28 or 0.00046611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unlike most blockchain applications, Lambda is a data storage infrastructure for blockchains, with its own chains for charging, transactions, encryption, and access control. LAMBs, the native tokens of the Lambda project, create memory and storage resources that consume nodes. On the Lambda platform, tradable resources mainly refer to the ability to access formatted data. The fast access capability is a combination of the storage capacity of the hard disk and the memory size. “
Lambda Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.