Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for $88.43 or 0.00185004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Horizen has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. Horizen has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion and approximately $46.97 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.28 or 0.00278837 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00142468 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00005600 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00002577 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000016 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Horizen is an inclusive ecosystem where everyone is empowered and rewarded for their contributions. Horizen’s massively scalable platform enables businesses and developers to quickly and affordably create their own public or private blockchains utilizing the largest node network in the industry. Horizen’s Sidechain SDK provides all necessary components for easy and fast deployment of a fully customizable blockchain. Horizen's native cryptocurrency, ZEN, is a mineable PoW coin currently trading on exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, and Changelly. ZEN is integrated on major wallets including Horizen's flagship app, Sphere by Horizen, a multifunctional wallet that serves as an interface with most Horizen products and services. Zendoo – Horizen’s revolutionary sidechain and scaling solution.The Zendoo sidechain platform enables businesses and developers to affordably and quickly create real-world blockchain applications on Horizen’s fully distributed, secure, and privacy-preserving architecture.Zendoo extends the Horizen network from a cryptocurrency to a privacy-preserving platform that scales for commercial applications. Zendoo is designed to be completely decentralized without the need to rely on pre-defined trusted parties – it solves the biggest problems in applying blockchain solutions to real-world use cases: Scalability and Flexibility, Decentralization, Privacy and Auditability. ZenNodes – Horizen has the largest node networks in the industry with a multi-tiered node system. Horizen’s massive and geographically dispersed node network improves the scalability, reliability, security and speed of the network. Horizen’s node infrastructure supports the public main blockchain as well as a large number of sidechains. Each node is rewarded for supporting the network. All Horizen Node Operators receive 10% of the block reward. Mining ZEN – ZEN is a proof-of-work, equihash-based cryptocurrency and is available to mine. We use the APIs from https://explorer.horizen.io/ and https://zen.tokenview.com to present the updated values from the table above “
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.