FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 11.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One FOAM coin can now be purchased for about $0.0710 or 0.00000147 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, FOAM has traded 52.3% higher against the dollar. FOAM has a total market cap of $22.48 million and $166,113.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00063972 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.10 or 0.00149568 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $388.17 or 0.00805193 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00046942 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FOAM is an open protocol for decentralized, geospatial data markets. The protocol is designed to empower users to build a consensus-driven map of the world that can be trusted for every application. As technology evolves and changes, maps need to change too. FOAM secures physical space on the blockchain, harnessing the power of Ethereum with a cryptographic software utility token used to provide computational work and verification to the network. The component elements of the FOAM protocol are designed to provide spatial protocols, standards, and applications that bring geospatial data to blockchains and empower a consensus-driven map of the world. Token mechanisms and crypto economics underpin the elements of FOAM and empower the distributed users to coordinate and interact in a decentralized and permissionless fashion. “
Buying and Selling FOAM
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FOAM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.