Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (CURRENCY:DVP) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 22nd. Decentralized Vulnerability Platform has a total market capitalization of $705,480.48 and $49,264.00 worth of Decentralized Vulnerability Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Decentralized Vulnerability Platform has traded 29.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Decentralized Vulnerability Platform coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00049551 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014607 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.97 or 0.00858208 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006291 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Decentralized Vulnerability Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The full name of DVP is the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform and it is the first decentralized vulnerability platform in the world. The DVP community is a decentralized autonomous organization, which is responsible for the vulnerability identification from multi-dimensions and comprehensive. At the same time, it acts as the core bridge between the white hats and the blockchain projects to provide an efficient and transparent blockchain security information platform, which will help improve the overall security awareness and build a better blockchain ecology. The DVP community will provide some public welfare services, in which the white hats can help the blockchain projects identify the security vulnerabilities and deliver them to DVP. As rewards, the white hat will by paying the corresponding bounty. By this model, it will lead to the achievement of a win-win virtuous circle for both the blockchain projects and the white hats. “
Buying and Selling Decentralized Vulnerability Platform
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Vulnerability Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Vulnerability Platform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Vulnerability Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Vulnerability Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.