ASD (BTMX) (CURRENCY:BTMX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. ASD (BTMX) has a market cap of $272.92 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of ASD (BTMX) was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ASD (BTMX) coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00001072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ASD (BTMX) has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014417 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.71 or 0.00849715 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006289 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
ASD (BTMX) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
ASD (BTMX) Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ASD (BTMX) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ASD (BTMX) should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ASD (BTMX) using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ASD (BTMX) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ASD (BTMX) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.