SUN (old) (CURRENCY:SUN) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 20th. One SUN (old) coin can now be bought for about $0.0266 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SUN (old) has a total market cap of $152,457.26 and $22.37 million worth of SUN (old) was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SUN (old) has traded 99.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,616.40 or 0.09040772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002883 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.48 or 0.00056083 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.70 or 0.00059589 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00023790 BTC.
SUN (old) Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment filled with unlimited imaginations. It is a crucial component of the TRON DeFi. Together with the other developed decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, it enriches the whole TRON ecosystem. It may also take part in decentralized lending, insurance, liquidity, stable coins, etc. SUN is completely initiated, driven and developed by the SUN community. All of SUN’s functionalities will be implemented by open-source smart contracts, and is wholly operated by the community. The functionalities are developed based on community initiatives. All proposals and decision making are voted via SUN within the community, minority obeys majority. SUN will be deployed to the TRON Virtual Machine with smart contract, becoming a nexus closely correlated with other existing DeFi projects Telegram | Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling SUN (old)
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN (old) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SUN (old) should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SUN (old) using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SUN (old) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN (old) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.