OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 21st. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0302 or 0.00000096 BTC on major exchanges. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $2.47 million and approximately $166,757.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $31,717.32 or 1.00274680 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00031101 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00007520 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.50 or 0.00064807 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00005078 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000425 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.