Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 20th. Joint Ventures has a market capitalization of $28,532.36 and approximately $8,040.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Joint Ventures coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded 39.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.78 or 0.00059571 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003855 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00023712 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $261.92 or 0.00750896 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00044101 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.06 or 0.00083305 BTC.
Joint Ventures Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Joint Ventures is a blockchain-based platform for digital content publishers. Their goal is to create an economy for online publishers that rewards every participant of the network, (including authors, commenters and advertisers alike) and minimizes the expenses on third-party commissions. By leveraging blockchain technology, Joint Venture addresses two of the major problems affecting the online advertising industry – lack of transparency (fraud) and the money wasted on useless middlemen commissions. JOINT is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange on the platform. Every transaction in their content economy requires Joint token. “
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.