GHOSTPRISM (CURRENCY:GHOST) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 21st. During the last seven days, GHOSTPRISM has traded down 22% against the US dollar. One GHOSTPRISM coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00001099 BTC on major exchanges. GHOSTPRISM has a total market capitalization of $1.55 million and $13.00 worth of GHOSTPRISM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.19 or 0.00054628 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00020754 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $208.50 or 0.00662472 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00079578 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00039470 BTC.
GHOSTPRISM Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GHOST is a proof-of-stake network controlled by GHOST token holders and users. GHOST has no central company or owner and is ran and maintained by the community. With GHOST, transactions are processed on-chain in under 120 seconds with just a fraction of a penny paid in transaction fees. “
GHOSTPRISM Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GHOSTPRISM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GHOSTPRISM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GHOSTPRISM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GHOSTPRISM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GHOSTPRISM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.