DFI.Money (CURRENCY:YFII) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 20th. DFI.Money has a total market cap of $67.63 million and approximately $24.52 million worth of DFI.Money was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DFI.Money coin can now be purchased for approximately $1,752.27 or 0.05023576 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, DFI.Money has traded 1.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.78 or 0.00059571 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003855 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00023712 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $261.92 or 0.00750896 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00044101 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.06 or 0.00083305 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DFI.Money (YFII) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform which aims to build products on aggregated liquidity provision, leveraged trading, automated marketing making, and more. DFI.Money (YFII) is a fork of yearn.finance (YFI), after yEarn Improvement Proposal #8 (YIP-8) which proposed to prolong the minting of the platform utility token YFI by another 2 months and with a weekly-halving emission curve was rejected. The YFII token is the native utility token of the DFI.Money platform. Users can earn it by contributing liquidity to DFI.Money's aggregated liquidity pool, and use the token for platform governance. DFI.Money currently provides a profit optimizing service for lending providers, moving providers' funds between lending protocols such as Aave, and Compound autonomously for highest return. Future strategies are being developed in its vaults section. “
DFI.Money Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DFI.Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DFI.Money should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DFI.Money using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DFI.Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DFI.Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.