Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 27.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 21st. One Covesting coin can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00001214 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Covesting has traded down 26.3% against the US dollar. Covesting has a market capitalization of $6.87 million and approximately $58,404.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.19 or 0.00054628 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00020754 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.50 or 0.00662472 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00079578 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00039470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. The COVESTING Token is an ERC20 utility token built on Ethereum blockchain, designed to be used by members within the COVESTING platform. Thus, demand for (COV) correlates with the trading volume and activity on the platform.COV token is not available in the United States or other jurisdictions where transactions in such ERC-20 tokens/cryptocurrencies as COV is prohibited by lawDue to a Kucoin hack, Covesting performed a token swap. From 7/10/2020 all addresses holding the $COV token received new tokens. Starting from 7:00am UTC and until the process completion notice all token holders were advised not to move their tokens. “
Covesting Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.