Perpetual Protocol (CURRENCY:PERP) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Perpetual Protocol coin can currently be bought for $8.31 or 0.00022592 BTC on major exchanges. Perpetual Protocol has a total market capitalization of $181.03 million and approximately $8.06 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Perpetual Protocol has traded 19.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00062057 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.57 or 0.00023303 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $308.22 or 0.00838368 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00088939 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,094.67 or 0.08417476 BTC.
About Perpetual Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Perpetual Protocol, launched in 2019 as “Strike Protocol”, is a decentralized perpetual contract protocol for every asset, made possible by a Virtual Automated Market Maker (vAMM) design (constant product curve). Perpetual Protocol is composed of two parts: Uniswap-inspired Virtual AMMs backed by fully collateralized vaults and a built-in Staking Pool that provide a backstop for each virtual market.Focusing exclusively on perpetual swap contracts, the PERP token is Perpetual Protocol’s ERC-20 native token with the main goal to serve in the Perpetual Protocol’s Insurance Fund, which aims to cover any unexpected losses from leveraged trading. PERP holders can stake PERPs to help provide a backstop for the protocol. In return, stakers are rewarded with part of the transaction fees plus staking rewards.The PERP team claims the Perpetual Protocol include the following key features: 20x leverage on-chain perpetual contact, going Long or short on any asset and low slippage. Perpetual Protocol was created by team based in Taipei, Taiwan. “
Perpetual Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perpetual Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Perpetual Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.