nOS (CURRENCY:NOS) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 10th. One nOS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0515 or 0.00000454 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy and Switcheo Network. Over the last week, nOS has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. nOS has a market cap of $5.28 million and approximately $4,230.00 worth of nOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002361 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00062718 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.76 or 0.00189311 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.29 or 0.00198905 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $485.71 or 0.01318169 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,642.57 or 0.99444284 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002897 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
nOS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The NOS Universal Smart Contract (USC) is generally applicable and offers dApp back-end functions such as CRUD and Authentication. Users can stake nOS tokens to gain voting power on the nOS platform. High-quality applications get rewarded and become more discoverable, while users are protected from low reputation applications. Developers who are contributing to nOS, or are building apps on nOS will receive priorities in the whitelisting process. Websites and apps host their content in an open and decentralized manner using NOS NEO Smart Contracts, giving users insight into what happens with their data. When using multiple dApps, users never have to work with different tokens. End-users only use NEO's utility token GAS, and nOS automatically converts it to the proper amount of tokens required for a specific transaction or invocation. “
Buying and Selling nOS
nOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Switcheo Network and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as nOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy nOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.