Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 10th. Celer Network has a total market capitalization of $199.20 million and $29.04 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Celer Network has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Celer Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0356 or 0.00000097 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.15 or 0.00062913 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00023749 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $310.62 or 0.00844109 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00089323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,127.28 or 0.08498247 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Celer Network is a leading layer-2 scaling platform that aims to enable fast, easy and secure off-chain transactions for not only payment transactions, but also generalized off-chain smart contract. It enables everyone to quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications through innovations in off-chain scaling techniques and incentive-aligned crypto-economics. “
Buying and Selling Celer Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.