Bonded Finance (CURRENCY:BOND) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Bonded Finance coin can currently be bought for about $0.0182 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bonded Finance has traded 17.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bonded Finance has a total market cap of $7.00 million and approximately $114,254.00 worth of Bonded Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00062057 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.57 or 0.00023303 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.22 or 0.00838368 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00088939 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,094.67 or 0.08417476 BTC.
Bonded Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BarnBridge is a risk tokenizing protocol. It allows hedging yield sensitivity and price volatility. BarnBridge does this by accessing debt pools on other DeFi protocols, and transforming single pools into multiple assets with varying risk/return characteristics. “
Buying and Selling Bonded Finance
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonded Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonded Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonded Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonded Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonded Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.