Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. Verge has a market capitalization of $497.10 million and approximately $33.81 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0302 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Verge has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.11 or 0.00458375 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00006444 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00012003 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.