Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00001317 BTC on exchanges. Monero Classic has a market cap of $9.29 million and approximately $34,423.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $256.88 or 0.00698461 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00002853 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- PluraCoin (PLURA) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Monero Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.