Graphlinq Protocol (CURRENCY:GLQ) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Graphlinq Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0357 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Graphlinq Protocol has traded down 24.3% against the US dollar. Graphlinq Protocol has a market capitalization of $12.12 million and $728,359.00 worth of Graphlinq Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.38 or 0.00063546 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00024001 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00853924 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.89 or 0.00089384 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,127.28 or 0.08498875 BTC.
Graphlinq Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The goal of GraphLinq is to provide a way to interface the blockchain with any connected system as effortlessly as possible and without requiring any coding skills. The automation of decentralized DeFi data monitorization and external executions over multi-chain applications. With live plugins bound through multiple sources, fetch data and monitor them easily on Binance, Uniswap, or even a Blockchain smart-contract, without any line of code. “
Buying and Selling Graphlinq Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graphlinq Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graphlinq Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Graphlinq Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graphlinq Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graphlinq Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.