CoTrader (CURRENCY:COT) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 3rd. During the last seven days, CoTrader has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CoTrader coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. CoTrader has a total market cap of $7.09 million and $31,908.00 worth of CoTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.38 or 0.00070593 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00019587 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001793 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.58 or 0.00069164 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $476.04 or 0.00853318 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,433.57 or 0.09739870 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00099491 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.07 or 0.00046735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoTrader is a Blockchain-based investment funds marketplace. It intends to provide novice users with the tools to automatically execute the same trading actions as some of the most successful crypto traders. There are two main entities in the CoTrader platform, the co-trader that acts as an investor, and the trader that would be the fund manager. By leveraging the smart contracts, the platform allows the co-trader to invest without sending his crypto assets to the trader. The COT token is an ERC20-based cryptocurrency. Developed by CoTrader, the COT token can be used by traders and co-traders to pay or receive fees. “
Buying and Selling CoTrader
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoTrader should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.