TerraUSD (CURRENCY:UST) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 26th. Over the last seven days, TerraUSD has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. One TerraUSD coin can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00001870 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TerraUSD has a market cap of $1.89 billion and approximately $61.98 million worth of TerraUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00006525 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00003605 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00014432 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000046 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 12th, 2020. TerraUSD’s total supply is 1,887,052,776 coins. The official website for TerraUSD is terra.money. The official message board for TerraUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terra aims to build a new financial infrastructure that works better for everyone. The network is powered by a family of stablecoins, each pegged to major fiat currencies all algorithmically stabilized by Terra’s native token, Luna. Terra’s mission is to set money free by building open financial infrastructure. Luna, as the native staking asset from which the family of Terra stablecoins derives their stability, utility, and value, acts both as collateral for the entire Terra economy and as a staking token that secures the PoS network. Luna can be held and traded like a normal crypto asset, but can also be staked to accrue rewards in the network generated from transaction fees. Luna can also be used to make and vote on governance proposals. The family of Terra stablecoins is designed to achieve stability through consistent mining rewards with a contracting and expanding money supply. For example, if the system has detected that the price of a Terra currency has deviated from its peg, it applies pressure to normalize the price. Currently, the family of Terra stablecoins includes: KRT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Korean Won), UST (Terra stablecoin pegged to US Dollar), MNT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Mongolian Togrog), SDR (Terra stablecoin pegged to IMF SDR), with more being added in the future. “
Buying and Selling TerraUSD
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TerraUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.