Secret (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 26th. One Secret coin can now be bought for about $3.11 or 0.00005814 BTC on popular exchanges. Secret has a total market cap of $216.76 million and $4.66 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Secret has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $283.03 or 0.00529174 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.45 or 0.00027020 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,365.23 or 0.02552516 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000354 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Buying and Selling Secret
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Secret should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.