Kadena (CURRENCY:KDA) traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. Over the last week, Kadena has traded 100.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kadena has a market capitalization of $172.94 million and $2.91 million worth of Kadena was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kadena coin can now be bought for approximately $1.50 or 0.00002462 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.33 or 0.00066386 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.99 or 0.00276526 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $428.31 or 0.00705048 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60,278.36 or 0.99224048 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $586.35 or 0.00965189 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00020244 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KDA is a digital currency that is used to pay for compute on the Kadena public chain. Similar to ETH on Ethereum, KDA on Kadena is the manner by which miners are compensated for mining blocks on the network and is the transaction fee that users pay in order to have their transactions included in a block. The Kadena network is designed to unite public applications, private blockchains, and other interoperable chains in one place, driving traffic to the high-bandwidth computer at the heart of the Kadena public chain. Kadena’s smart contracts are written in Pact, an open-source, formally-verifiable, human-readable, and Turing-incomplete language. Pact is designed for ease of use and adoption by developers and non-technical professionals alike. Gas is paid to the network for the execution of Pact smart contracts on the Kadena blockchain. The max supply is fixed at 1 billion tokens to be mined over 120 years. “
Buying and Selling Kadena
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kadena directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kadena should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kadena using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kadena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kadena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.