Pantos (CURRENCY:PAN) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 10th. Pantos has a market capitalization of $8.05 million and $119,393.00 worth of Pantos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pantos has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Pantos coin can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00000482 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 35.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.04 or 0.00067861 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $176.76 or 0.00292319 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $444.64 or 0.00735302 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60,258.12 or 0.99649909 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00019430 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.12 or 0.00757599 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pantos is an innovative multi-Blockchain Token system created by the BitPanda exchange team. It is an open-source scientific research project, which aims to build a Token Atomic Swap Technology (TAST) for token transfers. Through the conception of a new cross-chain transfer protocol, Pantos intends to bring all major blockchain platforms closer together. Bellow are a some of the differentiating features of the Pantos cross-chain protocol: Cross-chain token transfers(not just SWAPS);Frictionless migration / transfer of the SAME asset from one blockchain to another;(Near) real-time arbitrage, which means more stability and less volatility;Research of open source technology as a joint academic effort;Development of a high quality, open source atomic swap / transfer protocol;Setting an industry standard with an innovative multi-blockchain token system;A Blockchain Domination Index to measure PAN distribution among blockchains. “
Buying and Selling Pantos
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pantos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pantos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pantos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pantos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pantos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.