Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded down 16% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 10th. Ink has a total market cap of $1.00 million and $161,941.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ink has traded up 30% against the US dollar. One Ink coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00002386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001661 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.77 or 0.00067582 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.49 or 0.00294250 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $441.16 or 0.00731368 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60,375.50 or 1.00093403 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.63 or 0.00019285 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $457.03 or 0.00757693 BTC.
Ink Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ink is aims to provide Sovereign Consortium Blockchains to different use cases, to build a blockchain based infrastructure for the Creative Industry where various applications were possible and correlate to each other in one system. Based on public blockchain (Qtum), an Intellectual Property Assets Exchange is built as a trusted corridor for cash generation and token issuance, making it an integrated ecosystem. At the same time, the cross-chain protocol enables value and information to flow freely between public blockchain and consortium blockchains “
Buying and Selling Ink
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.