Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. One Ignis coin can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00000315 BTC on exchanges. Ignis has a total market cap of $144.95 million and approximately $1.78 million worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ignis has traded down 38.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.02 or 0.00067909 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.01 or 0.00293041 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00005273 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $444.83 or 0.00736428 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60,191.38 or 0.99649261 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00019415 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $457.03 or 0.00756630 BTC.
Ignis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ignis is an essential part of the Ardor platform. It is the main child chain – fully featured and permissionless for everyday transactions with low fees. All the Ardor platform transaction types and features are available on the Ignis child chain. Furthermore, account specific functions, such as setting account properties and multi-signature configurations (account control), are facilitated exclusively by Ignis but accessible across all child chains. Ignis supports out of the box advanced privacy mechanisms including coin shuffling, and encrypted messages which can be shared securely with third parties. Where did Ignis come from? Ignis was created to demonstrate the easiness of making your tokens based on Ardor. It’s necessary to consider Ignis along with Ardor. The platforms were launched at the beginning of 2018 by the same authors who developed Nxt coin NXT and Ardor. What are the advantages of Ignis? Every business representative working with Ardor can create his cryptocurrency.Ignis is an example of creating such a subsidiary network.Simple smart contracts can be created with a small knowledge in programming,and this will mainly be enough to work with it.Payments can be made autonomously but if it’s necessary to confirm both sides’personalities, confidentiality can be controlled in settings.Use Ignis to experiment and build public applications with all the featuresavailable on the Ardor platform. You don't need any permission, simply installthe software, download the blockchain, get some tokens from an exchange (orexchange with ARDR tokens on-chain) then start using the APIs and coding. Itis really that simple.”
Buying and Selling Ignis
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ignis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.