DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 10th. In the last seven days, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.70 or 0.00004464 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DeFi Yield Protocol has a market capitalization of $12.59 million and approximately $1.14 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 37.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.99 or 0.00067820 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $177.35 or 0.00293466 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00005017 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $442.14 or 0.00731632 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60,000.01 or 0.99284101 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00019171 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $456.85 or 0.00755964 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeFi Yield Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.