AMEPAY (CURRENCY:AME) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 10th. In the last seven days, AMEPAY has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. AMEPAY has a total market capitalization of $14.58 million and approximately $561,754.00 worth of AMEPAY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AMEPAY coin can currently be bought for $0.0583 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 42.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.94 or 0.00067741 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.49 or 0.00290364 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $442.91 or 0.00732837 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60,125.73 or 0.99484139 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00019109 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $457.20 or 0.00756486 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that aims to harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized transaction mechanism. “
Buying and Selling AMEPAY
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMEPAY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMEPAY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AMEPAY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AMEPAY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMEPAY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.