SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $2.46 million and $3,336.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 10.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 115.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 110.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 128% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,339,280,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,806,193,400 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews and its Facebook page is accessible here. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “A scrypt alternative crypto currency taking an education angle. “
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.