Poseidon Network (CURRENCY:QQQ) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. One Poseidon Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.0308 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Poseidon Network has traded up 5.3% against the US dollar. Poseidon Network has a total market cap of $67.89 million and $397,795.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.11 or 0.00065567 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Poseidon Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Poseidon Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Poseidon Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Poseidon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.